Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Go Twins.

I have the best hubsband ever.

Greg and I are Minnesota Twins fans. They built a new stadium this year and we really wanted to go to a game... but when we were up north last month they were on the road. But Greg has graciously allowed me to go up to MN to join his family for a few games AND be there for Ali's forth birthday in July. What a great guy! He can't go because he doesn't have enough time off at work. So he'll be stuck working while I get to have 9 days of fun.

Get ready Dad K and Gram and Gramps and the rest of the crew... I'm coming to cheer them on with you (and represent for the Dale K clan).

And get ready Ali... Auntie Heather is coming to sing you happy birthday in person and help decorate your new room!

Target Field... outside!

I find that I must have things on the calendar to look forward to. I've always been that way... on the plane coming home from vacation, I'm already planning the next vacation. But now, more than before, I really need to have something to get excited about. So last weekends getaway, going to TN over the 4th, to MN mid-July... I need that.

So we made it through a few more milestones without Maelee... I'll post more about our sweet weekend getaway gift as soon as I get the motivation to upload those photos.

Thanks for the comments on our beautiful daughter. We're glad to share her with you. She was wonderfully made.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! We are super excited. Sorry we haven't talked in awhile - busy tonight but I will try to call tomorrow! We love you! Amber and Ali who thinks it's fab her aunt is coming for her birthday!

TheSpeights said...

That is AWESOME! I'm so glad you have some fantastic things to look forward to! You have a busy schedule. I need a vacation! Can I come with you??

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Heather, for being my "son" on this MN Twins excursion with Grandpa & Grandma K, the uncles and their sons, and Aunt Nancy. I am getting so excited to cheer on the Twins with you and also team up with you on beating the siblings in some pinocle. :) And thank you, Greg, for encouraging your beautiful wife to make the trip. We will miss you!! Dad K.