Thursday, August 25, 2016

First Day of So So Many.

Eli's first day of kindergarten! He neither loved it nor hated it so that's a win overall. I'm not emotional but give me a few weeks and I'm certain I'll miss my darling boy and be a mess.

Today was definitely memorable. I got nasty cold yesterday (groan) so I (and kids) were sleeping until twenty minutes before Eli had to leave this morning. Terribly, somehow I chipped my tooth today as I was picking Eli up from school (!!?) and spent the first half hour of him being home figuring out a dental appointment instead of pestering him about his day. I also went "back to work" for three hours earlier today. Greg is in Fargo for the day/night for an early birthday concert fun night with his brother so I had solo parenting tonight. And tomorrow 8am there's a video shoot at our house.

I lead a crazy life.


-heather, minus that piece of my tooth I'd like back 

No comments: